We are currently in the process of revamping this course and will be announcing a new launch soon! Stay tuned and email email@example.com if you’d like to know when a new class will be offered (hint: it will be soon!).
Why the course:
What if what you love – Blogging!!! – could be your job? And yes, this is a completely serious question.
I often receive emails asking for advice and mentorship in this area. Since I cannot respond to everyone, I’ve designed this four week course, where I will take you through the process of creating a business from your blog.
A degree in the business of blogging, per say.
The goal of the course is to give you the tools, training and skills to grow your blog into a profitable + sustainable business, whatever your blogging niche might be.
What the course includes:
- Real advice and direction from a professional blogger in the form of weekly lessons. The four weekly downloadable lessons (about an hour each) will take you through every major aspect of managing a successful blogging business: from establishing your voice and branding your work, to designing your space, marketing yourself and making profit from what you have created.
- Assigned weekly questions and projects for implementing, with optional feedback from the instructor.
- A comprehensive site and business plan overview, including a phone conversation with the instructor.
- A packaged next steps personalized business plan designed specifically with your site and business goals in mind.
- Encouragement and inspiration throughout the month for what you have to offer, how you can best sell it and what you can do to begin earning a profit doing what you love.
What sets this course apart?
This course involves an extensive individual blog and personal business plan overview. It is a course + personal consultation, which I believe is the difference between merely learning facts and being able to implement them to growing your business. You will learn through online lectures throughout the month, and leave the course with manageable steps to move forward with your specific business goals.
A few words from past students:
The class motivated me to redesign my site + collaborate w/ other bloggers. It has been extremely helpful in growing my site this year!
Victoria encouraged me that I have to create my own content to be original and creative. She walked me through the step by step process of what that looks like and it has made all the difference.
I loved the 1:1 phone consultation. The advice on freelancing and the site being my personal brand was enormously helpful.