Can you believe that Halloween is only a few days away!?! Time to bring out the last minute ideas.
This friendly ghost garland is a fun way to liven up a class party, the front windows at home before trick-or-treaters descend on Saturday, or even an adult party with spooky beverages ;). I love this friendly take on the ghost theme – very Casper-like and sweet for Halloween. As our favorite emojis have taught us… not all ghosts need to be scary.
To make the friendly ghost garland you will need:
- Printable ghost garland template
- White & black card stock paper
- White & black poster board for the large friendly ghost
- Markers, scissors and glue
Friendly Ghost Garland
- Print out the friendly ghost template and trace onto the paper of choice.
- For the mini-garland; trace the template as is onto white card stock paper.
- For the large wall hanging; trace and enlarged version of the ghost garland onto a white poster board.
- Take the ghosts and trace the outlines (giving extra space on all sides) onto the black card stock and the black poster board to create the contrasting ghost look which really pops against a wall.
- Glue the two layers together.
- Add extra details with markers – cheeks, eyes and hands are all fun ways to create extra character and dimension.
Combine the friendly ghosts with simple black triangle garland and fun drink details for a party that is more friendly than spooky.
(Photography ©Katarina Radovic/Stocksy United).