Another quick sneak peak from the party last weekend. We created a homemade photo booth that was a blast and cost less than $10!
Make your own homemade photo booth for under $10…
Start with a thrift store sheet, or some other length of fabric. I found a sheet in the perfect shade of sherbert for our party. You will also need three 14 inch embroidery hoops. You can find these for about a dollar each at any crafting store.
- Take apart the hoops so you have two circles, then spray paint each of the circles to match your party theme.
- Measure out and hand sew six buttons onto your sheet in a circular pattern.
- Tie a length of string or ribbon to each hoop. You will loop the hoops around the buttons for them to hang.
download labels HERE
- Next you will attach labels to your hoops to give guests posing instructions.
I have made our labels available and you can download by clicking the above link. Print, cut and attach to your hoops with glue, be sure to attach the labels off to the side so the full face will be in view.
- Put it all together. Place a sign and a camera nearby and I promise you will adore the results.
I cannot think of a better way to spend 10 dollars of any party budget.
PS. The rest of this party’s photos!