I want all my birthday wishes to come true. Wouldn’t it be nice if that could easily be done with a simple birthday card? This printable card might actually do the trick! A little fairy dust and a gift card to their favorite store is all that’s needed to turn this make a wish birthday card into a wish fulfilling birthday gift.
They make a wish…
And poof! Out comes the answer to what they were hoping for. Now we just have to figure out what exactly that is. ;)
To make the birthday card you will need:
- Color Printer
- Medium thick card stock
- Craft glue
- Sticky tape
- Twine or string
1. Download the PDF file onto your computer. Print the first page on medium thick card stock, and the second page on thin paper
2. Trim the rectangle card base (printed on thick) with scissors or x-acto knife, and cut the graphics on the thin paper according to their shapes.
3. Stick one end of the twine or string on the right side of the cloud graphic using a sticky tape, with the rest of the twine facing towards the right side of the cloud. Pull the rest of the twine straight to the right, and start sticking all the HAPPY BIRTHDAY circles using craft glue.
4. At the end of the string, leave around 1″ space and stick the yellow star using craft glue. Cut the twine 0.2″ after the star. Wait for the craft glue to dry.
5. After the glue dry and they stick really well on the twine, arrange them so that they are included within the white cloud shape. Leave the star outside the cloud shape on the right side. Dab craft glue on the blue points shown on the picture.
6. Carefully stick the cloud shaped cut out on parts where the glue was placed. Be careful not to stick on top of the twines, happy birthday circles and make sure that they’re well contained within the cloud. The recipient will pull the star out of the cloud to reveal the colorful confetti bunting that says “Happy Birthday”.
A fun way to make all those birthday wishes come true!
(Graphic design & photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Wita Puspita).