Happy Friday. We’ve been celebrating the marriage of my little brother this week and I am in the best mood! Something about weddings just makes every moment seem so special. Plus, the fire-flys here in New York are amazing. We are headed into the big city this weekend (YAY!). Before we take off, I wanted to share a few of my recent favorites with you.
- An adorable hair style from the 1960′s
- Onions in test tubes, an adorable serving idea (above)
- Beautiful lanterns on the ground
- For some reason I really want to buy this
- Synchronized swimmers at your wedding Would you ever!?!
- Loved reading Emily’s new book on the plane
- Poster on a stick!
- A funny take on wrapping up presents