Let the wrapping begin! After grabbing all the great gifts we shared last week, it is now time to get them wrapped up. This year’s printable gift tags are a great way to finish off all those holiday packages.
To make it even better we found a way to print on the ribbon. Creating strands of custom printed ribbon to say whatever you can imagine… for gifting packages in the most personal style possible.
DIY Printable Ribbon
To print the custom ribbon you will need:
- Lengths of ribbon
- An inkjet printer
- Paper and tape
1. Start by running a blank paper through the printer to line up the words. Then cover that area with the ribbon you want to print on.
2. Cut and tape the ribbon to the paper on both sides and run through the printer.
3. Use the ribbon with our printable gift tags or on their own to give presents a festive dose of spunk and fun!
Printable Gift Tags
To make the printable gift tags you will need:
- Avery Scallop Round Labels item 08218
- Plain paper for backing
- A printer
- Our printable gift tag file to upload to the Avery Design & Print Center
1. Download our free printable gift tag file and then upload into the Avery Design & Print Center. You can then have the ability to move around the words, or change these tags up to say whatever you’d like.
2. Load in the labels and print.
3. Stick the scallop labels onto cardstock and cut around the circle. Stick on label on the front and one on the back for a gift tag that still looks good no matter how often the present gets shaked.
The gift tags are colorfully bright and a fun way to share the joy of gifting this year.
PS. 3 Creative Wrapping Tips + Sharpie Print Wrapping
(Photography © A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).
This post is done in partnership with Avery Design & Print.