This week has been our first week officially back at work after taking a couple weeks of winter break. My kids are still out on break though (until the 17th!), which is not crazy at all. ;) It’s been fun to be back in the studio, we’ve done so much planning and preparing for the new year ahead.
I started off the year revamping our craft closet, it was in desperate need! I’ll be sharing that full post soon. I also announced over on my IG stories that this year is going to be the year of video for us! I hate being all cryptic in nature – but there are some fun things coming your way video wise that I am over the moon about.
In preparation we’ve launched a 2 week to video IG story series, where I’m taking you through the process of getting readyish for being in front of the camera. Being in front of the camera totally freaks me out. I’d much rather be behind it! The lighthearted series is saved in my highlights so you can see it by clicking here and follow along the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck!
While I get ready for today’s video here are a couple fun things from around the web:
1. A skirt made from tinsel streamers! Definitely going on my holiday list for next year.
2. We are getting so excited to share the Master Closet here next week. Now that it is done and pretty, I’ve been reading everything possible on how to keep it organized and in line with my life. I loved everything this book has to say about the topic and going to attempt abiding by this one principle in keeping it streamlined.
3. We got this shirt for my son for Christmas and it is my favorite gift ever. He wears it around town and for whatever reason older ladies tend to ask him about it. As soon as he whips out the ninja disguise they laugh so hard. It is amazing!
4. Valentine’s Day is coming up and although I’ve bought everything possible from the Target dollar section already, I just today saw that Minted has classroom Valentines. They are adorable! Rethinking our entire plan this year.
5. Also Urban outfitters is having a 40% off home sale this weekend! I’ve been eyeing this lip mirror for adding a little whimsy to the master bath and this awesome storage cabinet for our basement rec room – I think it will hold all the toys perfectly. Thanks for all your encouragement on the 2018 project list we shared this week – home decor has become one of my favorite topics these days.
Happy weekend friends.