Simple Easter crafts that make the kids excited are so great. These printable silly egg faces are a blast! They are hilarious and they don’t even require coloring the eggs first. Save your hands from being dyed an awful shade of blue this year. Instead grab this printable that has all the color, spunk and fun your eggs will ever need.
To make the silly face eggs you will need:
- Color Printer
- Adobe Reader (Free Download)
- Light weight computer paper
- White acrylic paint
- Matte mod podge
- Paint brush for painting
- Paint brush for mod podge
- Glue or sticky tape
- Permanent thin nib markers
Silly Face Easter Egg Printable
1. Download the Silly Face Easter Egg PDF file right here.
2. Print the template with a color printer onto lightweight paper.
3. Cut out the crowns and egg collars according to their shapes. Then cut out the face ornaments roughly (it doesn’t matter if the white surroundings are not perfectly cut).
4. Coat one side of the egg where you’d like the face ornaments on with Mod Podge and stick the face ornaments on the sticky side of the egg.
5. Coat over the ornaments with more Mod Podge to make them really stick. Wait for them to dry.
6. Glue one end of the crown and stick to the other end to make a 3d crown. Do the same with the collars and the rest of the crowns.
7. Carefully glue the base of the crowns and stick on the egg’s heads.
8. Place the egg on top of the collars.
9.Decorate the faces with permanent black thin markers as you wish.
Decorate one to look like each member of the family, or an entire dozen just for fun! Wonderfully simple and festive Easter project!
PS. Remember when we put our real life faces on the eggs? :)
(Graphic design + photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Wita Puspita).