As I look back and think about the year that has just gone by, I am overcome with joy and gratefulness. Thank you for being a part of this site. Thank you for reading, commenting and supporting the work here. Before we jump into the new year I want to look back at a few of my favorites from 2011 with you….
20. Last winter I kicked off our reasons to celebrate series with bright and festive radishes. This site went through a major transition with a name, url address and site design change to be what it is today, we also created the DIY gallery.
19. February included a winter design challenge. Jenn from Green Wedding Shoes won with her festive cake and cute shoes party.
18. A girls night in for Valentines Day including mini fondue favors and cute ideas to serve it in mass.
17. Watercolor vases made for Project Wedding.
16. A Ralph Lauren inspired shoot for Nonpareil Magazine with floral tennis balls.
15. Every single article included in the first issue of Styled. magazine.
14. Kabuki streamers.
13. Matt and I celebrated our thirtieth birthday bash on the beach with bright balloons and a list of all the lessons we’ve learned.
12. Watercolor labels that look pretty on bright spring drinks and birthday presents, plus the rest of the wrapping series.
11. A lemonade cake stand, which ended up as the most popular post of the year (you must love cake!).
10. A lay in the sun, summertime picnic with paint dyed streamers.
9. We held a moving party the day we left for Reno and filled the truck with bright plactic balls before the boxes, also that day my husband almost disowned me:)
8. A girl with glittered hair kicked off the summer party fashion series.
7. In August Handmade Wedding, which I was a contributing author to hit the press in Australia filled with festive wedding DIY projects (so fun!).
6. A birthday balloon bouquet the perfect present for a dear friend.
5. Styled. magazine issue two filled with DIY projects that I will forever love and a chili tasting!
4. Gilded bottles made from gold candy wrappers brightened up early fall.
3. A bright balloon display in Montreal was my favorite feature of the year.
2. Paper mache pumpkins for Halloween.
1.5. Layered paper balls to decorate the tree.
1. Disco balls to ring in the new year!
PS. Favorites from 2010… Styling details, photographs and DIY projects.