Merry Christmas! I’m seriously screaming it into a microphone how excited I am for the holiday this year. Our family arrived yesterday and we are getting everything at home ready to celebrate. I hope you have a festive week and can find little (and HUGE!) reasons to be merry through the week. I’ll be back next week with a wrap up of the year and a few exciting announcements about the quickly coming 2016.
And in case you are still looking for last minute Christmas ideas here are 10 last minute ideas to take you through this next week:
1. A tape tree, because even if things are crazy… there is always time to add a little black tape to the walls. :)
2. A reindeer pinata.
3. Cotton candy + vodka makes for a really great holiday drink.
4. Fonts for the Christmas cards that you didn’t quite get out yet. With these pretty fonts you can just print them at home!
5. Christmas tree pies.
6. Bubblegum garland to keep little hands busy on Christmas eve.
7. The most festive holiday doggie bags – make them with gold label dots.
8. Mistletoe balloons for kissing under.
9. A powdered sugar joy to finish off this years treats.
10. And a disco ball headband to take you into the New Year.
From my family to yours… Merry Christmas!
(Top photo ©Danil Nevsky/Stocksy United. Second photo ©Katarina Radovic/Stocksy United. All other photos linked in description).