Now that fall is officially upon us, we can be sure of one thing: leaves falling! One of my favorite activities for fall is to take evening walks and collect leaves for projects. This year I used a sheet of stickers to make alphabet leaves. They can be used for just about anything and are my new favorite source of inspiration.
The process is oh so simple: 1) Collect leaves 2) Place pretty sticker on center 3) Congratulate yourself on actually completing a craft project this busy fall.
Here are 5 fun ways to use the lettered leaves once they are ready.
1) Hang them up as garland welcoming fall
2) Play an alphabet game with the kids
3) Tie a lettered leaf to a present as a gift tag
4) Send a puzzle of letters in the mail for friends to figure out
5) Tie onto drinks as glass savers
Photography done in collaboration with Jocelyn Noel Photography.