Now that fall is officially upon us, we can be sure of one thing: leaves falling! One of my favorite activities for fall is to take evening walks and collect leaves for projects. This year I used a sheet of stickers to make alphabet leaves. They can be used for just about anything and are my new favorite source of inspiration.
The process is oh so simple: 1) Collect leaves 2) Place pretty sticker on center 3) Congratulate yourself on actually completing a craft project this busy fall.
Here are 5 fun ways to use the lettered leaves once they are ready.
1) Hang them up as garland welcoming fall
2) Play an alphabet game with the kids
3) Tie a lettered leaf to a present as a gift tag
4) Send a puzzle of letters in the mail for friends to figure out
5) Tie onto drinks as glass savers
PS. Chocolate maple leaves with sea salt
Photography done in collaboration with Jocelyn Noel Photography.