Inside: How to draw bunny ears template for the cutest Easter ears wrapping.
Using this bunny ears template to cut out of wrapping sounds like a great way to start off the month of March! I am beyond excited to jump into the first month of spring, to Easter, and brunches, and all that is blooming. But first I want to kick off the season and show you how to draw bunny ears on this adorable wrapping paper!
This adorable wrapping project will start the next season off right. Wrap up presents for the kids, or hand out gifts to friends with the simple cuts and popping ears. The bunny ears template packages will be perfect to adorn every seat with a special gift at our Easter feast.
Supplies you need to make these Easter ears wrapping
To make the bunny ears template wrapping you will need:
- Blue Wrapping Paper (or any bright paper)
- White Wrapping Paper
- Xacto Knife
- Watercolors for Ears (Optional)
How to draw bunny ears on wrapping
1. Wrap up gifts in blue wrapping paper, or any solid and bright wrapping paper.
2. Cut white wrapping paper to size for each gift. For added ease, tape down the corners so the paper doesn’t move while you cut.
3. Draw a pair of bunny ears templates on card stock and cut out to use as a template. I tried a few different shapes, but by far the easiest were the ones that came to a point.
4. Start cutting out ears with a Xacto knife, working from the center and going in different directions. Use the knife to carefully pop them out to make sure they are cut all the way around.
5. To freshen up the bunny Easter ears, lightly brush some pink watercolor on the inside. This is completely optional, but it does add a nice pop of color.
Wrap the gifts as usual, careful not to break the bunny ears. Once wrapped, fold the ears out and bend a few to add some added cuteness! Add pompoms or anything you’d like to decorate.
PS. For more Easter fun check out this adorable Paper Bunny Head DIY or this crazy delicious Peeps Milkshake!
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Alyson Lott).