Inside: Cooking with Radish Kids
Recently we have made it a point to really split up the roles in our home. With COVID sweeping through the nation and all of us stuck inside the house together, we thought it would only be fair to take on a few more responsibilities. One of those being dinner! With kiddos in the house making dinner can be either a disaster or a mix of weird concoctions that might be a little scary to eat!
But with Radish Kids making a great dinner is easy enough even the kiddos can do it! These recipes are full of great tastes, easy instructions, and great dinner table conversation!
Why We Love Radish Kids
There are so many reasons to love Radish Kids, honestly SO MANY!
One of my favorites is how great yummy and diverse these recipes are! If you have a picky eater it really helps to include them in the making process, that way they take pride in what they are eating!
A few other of my other favorite things include
- Each meal box includes table topic cards that are great for sparking conversation around the table!
- Each recipe include a yummy dessert.
- The recipe cards are laminated which are GREAT for spills, they wipe up nicely!
Love at First Taste
We tried the Thailand box which is, wow, AMAZING!
The Chicken Satay Skewer was super delicious and paired amazingly the easy to make peanut sauce! Along with the chicken we enjoyed the Pad Thai Noodles and I seriously could have eaten all of them, they were so good! For dessert we had the Mango Stick Rice, this one surprised us all on how yummy it was!
A Few More Fun Recipes
Here are a few more great recipes to enjoy with the kids!
- Colorful Rainbow Waffles – They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we couldn’t agree more! Start your day off with a burst of color and a whole lot of fun with these colorful yummy rainbow waffles! You are guaranteed to have a perfect day when you start your day off with these!
- Lemon Cake Recipe – Since lemon is so popular in the summer we decided it’s the perfect time to share one of our favorite lemon cake recipes! This cake is so moist and delicious! It’s probably my all-time favorite cake recipe. Plus, it’s just an amped-up cake mix which makes baking SUPER EASY! I’m serious, it’s so easy and makes the perfect summer dessert!
- Summer Berry Pavlova – Making a gorgeous Pavlova stack is a great way to end a seasonal meal with friends. A light, fluffy meringue mixed with scrumptious summer berries makes for a dessert guests will absolutely adore. August is my favorite time for making this sweet – since berries are at their peak harvest, and I don’t need to turn on my oven during the hottest month of the year.
Let us know in the comments what you love cooking with your kids!
(Photos and Video @ASubtleRevelry created for us by Whitney Gray)