Serving drinks at a wedding or summer party can be easy and filled with personality. For large group gatherings, I’ve gotten into the habit of purchasing bottled sodas and replacing the labels with something pretty of my own. It creates a table of party drinks that looks planned and coordinated, but is also wonderfully simple to create.
In partnership with Avery I’ve created a couple easy to print, pretty to use labels that can be downloaded to update soda bottles. Create an instant table set by placing the fun bottles at each seat, or for a larger party line hundreds of bottles up for a tasty soda bar that will take center stage.
To make the personality filled soda bar you will need:
- Bottles with pretty shapes and bubbly soda inside
- Avery labels (we used round labels #22807 and scallop labels #8218)
- Our downloadable Oh Happy Day Label and This Is What It’s All About Label
- A sink and hot water
Custom Print Soda Bar Labels
1. Start by uploading our soda label artwork into the Avery print at home site. It is super easy to do. Just fill in the product number of label you have. Upload the jpg above as your photo and crop it in to size. Once you press print the Avery site aligns the artwork to the labels perfectly. It does all the work for you!
2. Load the corresponding labels into your printer at home and press print.
3. Soak each of the bottles in hot water which will release the label glue and allow each label to come quickly off the bottle.
4. Allow the labels to dry fully and stick one of the labels onto the front of each bottle.
Set up the soda bar for a fun and whimsical way to host a huge party and say “I Do!”, “Congrats”, or “Happy Birthday” in easy going, huge party style.
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).