This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #CocaColaHolidayMagic #CollectiveBias
We are gearing up for my favorite party time of the year and during the busy holiday months I love to find ways to connect and celebrate while also being productive. This is where the genius of a DIY wrapping party comes in! Gather with your closest friends, chat and get all that wrapping done in no time. Here are a few easy ways to create your own DIY holiday wrapping party at home this year.
We started by making the spread easy and fun as all holiday parties should be. Roasted peppers, fruits, popcorn and the Coca-Cola® new polar bear bottles fit right into our theme. Set everything out buffet style so your guests can enjoy picking in between wrapping.
I love when including snacks also serves as decorations in themselves. The polar bear Coca-Cola® bottles are so fun because they are holiday decor + a yummy drink option to keep us energized all evening long.
Try this Recipe: The Best Pecan Pie Cheesecake
DIY Present Toppers
Whenever we host a wrapping party I love to include some easy to do element that will make everyones wrapping easier. This year we grabbed cute ornaments and cut off the ends to create the most magical gift toppers for the season! Anyone would love to receive one of these presents and the packages couldn’t be easier to craft.
For throwing your own wrapping party, set out supplies and a fun idea like this on the table to inspire guests to create their own magical present toppers.
When decorating for a holiday party, especially one with a craft involved less can be more! Here are 3 simple ways to make decor stand out and not overwhelm the space.
- Use a festive holiday wrapping paper as your tablecloth. This will quickly bring in all the colors and fun of the season and can be reused to wrap presents afterwards!
- Use the walls! A simple display of wreaths on the wall is a great way to bring in holiday cheer throughout the space. Wreaths + bottle brush trees makes any space instantly scream holiday style.
- Don’t be literal. Instead of sticking with a green and red jingle bell theme, branch out a bit from the traditional holiday style for a space that feels fresh while also being festive. We love bringing in pink elements through our party style in the plates, tablecloth and even our vintage pink tree. A fresh take on the holiday is always a great thing to try at a seasonal party,
For the party food we roasted miniature peppers. This is one of my favorite party food ever and really easy to make ahead and serve at the gathering. They pair great with Coca-Cola® anytime of the year.
To create our own roasted mini peppers you will need:
- Miniature peppers
- Sea Salt
1. Start by heating the oil in a pan, add garlic and stir.
2. Add peppers to the pan and shake as they roast to allow a nice coating on each one.
3. Top with good quality salt and set out to serve.