Inside: DIY Marble Plates + Hello Fresh Review
I don’t know about you but when it comes to planning weekly meals sometimes I get stressed. We all have a lot going on and being able to take off one of those many errands on your to-do list can be a huge relief! That is one of the many reasons I love Hello Fresh so much, this meal delivery service provides delicious recipes, easy to follow instructions, and premeasured ingredients to your front door every week!
About Hello Fresh
Hello Fresh is a meal delivery service that provides delicious recipes, fresh ingredients, and easy to follow meal ideas. We have been using Hello Fresh for about a year now and every time I find a new favorite meal! My husband is a huge lover too!
You can choose between 2 or 4 servings per meal and up to 4 meals per box! There are several options to choose from each week, about 15 actually!
Why We Love Hello Fresh
There are several reasons we enjoy Hello Fresh. Here are just a few!
- So Easy – The process is so easy! We get delicious meals every week without ANY planning, pretty awesome!
- Perfect Portions – We aren’t great about eating leftovers around here. So I love that each recipe is portioned out perfectly for that meal. No wasted food!
- Detailed Instructions – I would like to think I am a pretty good cook, but with the super detailed instructions and step-by-step photos, there is no way you can mess up these recipes!
Salsa Verde Enchiladas
This was my first time trying this yummy enchilada recipe! Although this recipe didn’t have meat, it was SO FILLING! I loved it. It was creamy, delicious and one of the simpler recipes to make. It only took me about 30 minutes to make and the clean up is so fast!
The ingredients were fresh and so tasty! This is totally a must-try! My honest Hello Fresh review for this recipe is 10/10!
How to Make DIY Marble Plates
Of course, we have to have a fun DIY to go with our Hello Fresh meals. What better combo to a yummy recipe than some colorful plates to eat off of! See how we made these DIY Marble Plates in a few easy steps!
Supplies You’ll Need
- Nail Polish
- Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge
Here is how you make these DIY marble plates!
- First, you want to make sure your plates are clean and dry!
- Fill your bucket with lukewarm water. This is important. You don’t want too cold or too hot because the nail polish will dry and won’t stick to your plate.
- Drizzle your nail polish in swirly circles into the bucket of water.
- Slowly dip your plate into the water, making sure to go over the floating nail polish.
- Once your plate is covered, set out to dry.
- After you plate is dry, coat with a generous layer of dishwasher safe Mod Podge.
These marble plates are perfect for dinner accessory for your next dinner party, cookout, or Hello Fresh recipe!
More Projects You’ll Love
If you like these DIY marble plates then you will love these other great DIYs and Recipes!
- Rainbow Paper Chain Garland – Okay, so I have always loved this simple DIY! Most of us remember a traditional paper chain from school, we always used them as a countdown for a break like Christmas break or summer! But now that the kids are out of school for the summer and the world is a little wacky I thought it would be fun to add a little color back into life with this super fun rainbow paper chain garland!
- Little Lemon Cakes – Since lemon is so popular in the summer we decided it’s the perfect time to share one of our favorite lemon cake recipes! This cake is so moist and delicious! It’s probably my all-time favorite cake recipe. Plus, it’s just an amped-up cake mix which makes baking SUPER EASY! I’m serious, it’s so easy and makes the perfect summer dessert!
- Ice Dyeing: Summertime is the best time for making fun DIY tie-dying projects. This super easy and totally cool ice tie-dye DIY not only makes the coolest dyeing effect, but it requires the warm summer sun.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY marble plate tutorial and Hello Fresh review and give it a shot sometime, you won’t regret it! Let us know in the comments your favorite recipe!
(Photos and Video @ASubtleRevelry created for us by Whitney Gray)