Inside: Palm Springs bachelorette party idea.
Spring break is coming up so soon! Are you going somewhere fun? My mind is already dreaming of palm fronds and sunny beaches. Although in reality, we are taking a close to home trip (Santa Cruz) leaving us enough time to get all these crazy house renovations done. In lieu of a tropical vacation, these dreamy pastel palm balloons will fit in just fine!
More fun Palm Springs bachelorette party ideas
The dreamy balloons are a fun way to decorate for any palm springs inspired party! I plan on using these cuties for an upcoming palm springs bachelorette party! Here are a few more of Palm Springs bachelorette party ideas that I love:
- Here are 10 Fun Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Glitter Jello Shots
- DIY Temporary Tattoos to kick off the party!
A few supplies to make these Palm Springs balloons
To make the dreamy painted palm balloons you will need:
- Good quality, thick balloons – I’ll often buy mine from the party store as they have the thickest quality I can find, which means they float higher and longer
- Printed out palm fronds
- Pastel paints + metallic
How to make these Palm Springs-Inspired Balloons
I love these balloons so much as decor for one of my palm spring bachelorette party ideas!
- These balloons get their pretty pastel look by painting pastel colors mixed with metallic over a paper palm cut out. Here are a bunch of great options to print, or cut one out by hand. Use very light printer paper or vellum for the best-looking balloons.
- Cover the printed palm with a very light layer of pastel paint mixed with a dash of metallic on both sides.
- While it is still wet lay the palm onto the balloon. It’s okay if the paint smudges around the palm branch a little – it lends to the dreamy island vibe.
Allow the balloons to dry and hang for the perfect palm springs bachelorette party ideas!
(Photography ©Beatrix Boros/Stocksy United).