This post is sponsored by Delta Faucet.
With all the big home-renovation projects we’ve been doing lately, I’m finding my focus on details to be lost amidst the plumbing and wall-knocking-down crazy of a major renovation. But the details are SO important in pulling together spaces that are personal and fun.
I also realize many of you might not be tackling huge home renovations at this time, or maybe you are renting. There are a lot of simple details you can change up in a space that are easy enough to tackle in an hour and make a huge difference in making the space exactly what you imagine it to be.
Here are a few easy bathroom updates that can be made in moments to create the pretty retreat you’ve been aiming for.
1. Adding plants is huge! No matter what the space, a few well-chosen plants can turn it into a gorgeous moment. Be sure to use rocks to drain the plants well, and find funky, fun vases to add a dose of whimsy in a bathroom.
2. Cute towel racks in unexpected places. The shower wall was a fun spot to store our towels. It makes them easy to grab, and the cute brass kittens add a fun-loving touch to the space. Especially in a small space, don’t overlook areas like this for perfect bathroom storage.
3. Changing out a medicine cabinet. Those old-fashioned glass-door cabinets can instantly date a bathroom. Pulling them out only takes about 5 minutes and creates a sweet little nook for plants and toothbrushes. Line the outside with molding for a finished look that will make all the difference.
4. Adding a colorful bath mat. Splurge on a bath mat you really love in a pretty color to inject an instant dose of personality to your space.
5. Installing new shower heads makes a HUGE difference. We’ve changed out the shower head in almost every house we’ve lived in. Nothing beats a refreshing shower that feels fully pressurized, and the Delta H2Okinectic Shower Head is an instant favorite for our space. Its H2Okinetic technology sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, giving you the feeling of more water without using more water. It creates a shower that feels amazing to stand under and looks great too.
Making a bathroom pretty can sometimes involved knocking down walls and rerunning pipes, and sometimes it can be as simple as updating a few pieces in the space. Take a minute this weekend and give your bathroom a good look – you might be surprised by how much you can get done on a Saturday afternoon.
See What Delta Can Do
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).