Valentine’s Day is just over a month away and in annual style we have a handful of fun heart projects in the works. Whether you celebrate with a beau, enjoy a Galentine’s brunch, or spend the day giddy over making cards with the kids – this fun heart backdrop will frame the holiday wonderfully!
The fringe heart cut napkins are a great way to transform any space into a bright Valentine party and they make an awesome backdrop for photos with your favorite loves.
Seeing hearts is a real thing no matter your relationship status.
To make this fringe filled heart backdrop you will need;
- Square napkins in various colors
- Half heart template
- Double stick tape
- White backdrop paper or a white wall
Fringe heart backdrop
1. Open up the napkin all the way and fold it to form a triangle.
2. Using your half heart template, trace it onto the middle of the triangle. Cut out each heart.
3. Fold the napkin back up into its square shape and cut fringe along all of the edges.
4. Repeat steps until you have your desired amount of napkins. Unfold and adhere to backdrop paper or a wall with double stick tape in each corner.
Making an entire wall of fringe hearts is a fun plan for a bridal shower, or wedding as well. Cut, fringe and stick your way to a love filled day.
(Photography & styling ©A Subtle Revelry by Sam Ushito).