Winter break is coming to an end and with it we have lots of time for a little extra crafting fun. Crafting with paper plates is a fun way to create with easy and affordable supplies.
Crafting is an outlet that my kids adore and creating simple crafts out of everyday supplies, like paper plates, napkins, thread and paint create moments the entire family can enjoy together. Here are a collection of easy paper plate crafts that the kids will adore.
5 Easy paper craft ideas
- Painted Paper Plate Garland: This is such a fun and easy craft, I love that any age can make this DIY paper plate craft!
- Looking for a fun and interactive DIY craft for the kiddo, this food color painted project is so simple and fun!
- For your magical creature fan, these Unicorn paper plate creatures are SO cute!
- Paper Plate Organizer: This is such a great idea!
- These easy DIY paper plate craft fish are so fun and everyone will enjoy making their personalize fishy!
5 Silly paper craft ideas
- These fun paper plate craft swans are just too cute!
- I cannot stop laughing at these silly DIY masks!
- Pasta anyone? This spaghetti dinner paper plate crafts gives a whole new meaning to dinner time!
- I’ll take a dozen of these silly donut paper crafts!
- Monster paper plates: How fun are these silly monsters?
And of course… before we finish up our list of fun paper plate crafts the most color the better!
3 Colorful paper craft ideas
- I am living for these adorable Llama paper plate crafts!
- Paper plate sun and rainbow: What is more colorful and fun than the rainbow?
- These beach scene paper plate crafts are so fun and colorful! I love the idea of getting inspiration from the outdoors!
We used paper plates to replicate a fun purse idea that we picked up, to create an on the go bag to carry everything we need for a great spring break! Paint brushes, Kleenex and a little confetti to boot. Now that’s a winter break plan I can truly get behind.