Inside: A DIY gift box
Simple favor boxes, a sweet note of love and a sharpie are all you need to make these simple romantic DIY gift boxes. They are a miniature rendition of the hand font wrapping and a perfect project to leave a sweet love note for your guests.
How to make this DIY gift box
To make this DIY gift box you will need simple favor boxes, pretty washi tape, and a couple of sharpie pens.
- Find a favorite love note or saying to adorn the favors with.
- Pencil out the love note on your favor box for correct spacing, then follow behind with a sharpie pen.
- Use coordinating tape to cover some of the boxes for a nice graphic punch.
- Fill with treats of your choice and place out for guests to enjoy.
More gift wrapping ideas
If your giving something to your sweetie this DIY gift box is the perfect wrapping, but here are a few more wrapping ideas!
- We wrapped this gift in a fun and festive garland
- Silly Face Gift Wrap
- Add a rustic twist with these wooden gift tags
We love these sweet DIY gift boxes, they are the perfect way to show someone just how much you care!
Photography was done in collaboration with Pictilio.