Inside: Happy Mothers Day Quotes With Images
Mother’s Day is under 1 month away and we are getting ready to shower mom with love & funny quotes this year. Because we all know mom loves a great quote.
We’ve come up with 20 Funny Happy Mothers Day Quotes to help us in the process…
And because coming up with the happy mothers day funny quotes is only half the fun we included images as well. Pin, save, and share these sweet words with your favorite moms this year.
20 Mothers Day Quotes
Happy Mothers Day Quotes For Letter Boards
Putting up Happy Mothers Day Quotes on a letter board in the house is a great way to decorate simply for a Mother’s Day brunch.
For a sweet gift that keeps on giving, buy mom a cute new letter board like this one and put a sweet & funny quote on it to remind her you are always thinking of her.
1. A mother is a person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge.
2. Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out.
3. Call your mother. Tell her, you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
4. Ain’t no hood like motherhood.
5. I hate when I’m waiting for Mom to cook dinner and then I remember I’m Mom.
My children are making it really difficult to be the mom I always imagined I would be.
7. Proud Mom of a great kid that is sometimes an A-hole and that’s ok.
8. I used to be cool and do cool things. Now I argue with smaller versions of myself over why cheese can’t be eaten for every meal of the day.
From what I gather, motherhood is repeatedly getting up after having sat down 2 minutes ago.
10. Before I became a parent I swore my kids would never throw a tantrum in public -> let’s all take a moment to laugh at this together
11. Motherhood…the landscape can be rocky but the views are always breathtaking
12. If you are a mom, you are a superhero, period.
13. There are no perfect moms, and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.
Funny Mothers Day Quotes
Here are a few Mothers Day quotes we find particularly funny for stashing in Mom’s card this year.
14. My nickname is “Mom” but my full name is “Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom”
15. Parenting: if you feel crazy then you’re doing it right.
16. I never know what to say when people ask me what my hobbies are. I MEAN, I’M A MOM, and I enjoy trips to the bathroom alone and silence.
Sweet & Short Mothers Day Quotes
And lastly, a couple sweet & short Mothers Day quotes for making her a T-shirt, engraving a bracelet or just texting her now with… because we don’t need to wait until Mother’s Day to remember our favorite moms.
17. I got it from my mama
18. Wife. Mom. Boss.
19. If at first, you don’t succeed, call Mom.
20. MOM turned upside down is WOW!
Tips For Writing Your Own Funny Mothers Day Quotes
There is nothing more fun than showing your mother how much you appreciate her with witty mothers day quotes that you know your mom will love. The above mom quotes are brilliant, but sometimes it is nice to write a little something funny of our own.
You can use these tips and tricks to help you write your own mother’s day quotes, or even use it as a template to write something funny and sweet for your dad on fathers day. We want to teach you how to write quotes that mothers and fathers would love! So, let’s get started, shall we?
Make it Personal
The mothers’ day quotes above are brilliant, but if you want to take it to the next level, write one personal. For example, if you have an inside joke in your family, you can use it as the building blocks for your mothers day quotes. Trust us, moms love funny mothers’ day quotes from their children, especially if their kids have written them themselves!
Avoid Writing Something that May Be Offensive
Not everyone has a relationship full of banter and jokes with their mom, and some mothers are more sensitive than others when it comes to certain topics. Avoid writing something that may be taken to heart or in the wrong way; after all, we want our moms to laugh at the quote!
Make it Light-Hearted
A light-hearted quote is far more effective and funny than a quote that is deep and dark. It can be about something as insignificant as how your mom sips her coffee or the way she sneezes; these are the quotes that get the most giggles.
Write it in a Card
In this day and age, sending a text or writing a post on our social media accounts has become the new normal. Writing your quote in a Mother day card or printing it onto a T-shirt makes it more memorable.
Short and Sweet
Long wordy quotes can make what you are trying to say hard to understand. The joke or message is lost behind too many words and will pack less of a punch than a short snappy quote.
How to Choose The Perfect Mothers Day Card
If you liked the idea of writing a mothers day quote in a card but don’t know what card to choose, these tips and suggestions will help you out!
Keep it Simple
The star of the show is going to be the quote, so opting for a simple card will make your quote stand out even more.
Pick one With Her Favorite Colors
What colors does your mom like? If you want her to put the car on display or to keep it on the refrigerator door, pick one full of colors or pictures that she likes.
Print a Family Picture
When in doubt, order a card online and have a family picture printed on the front!
Make Your Own
Moms love receiving their things that their kids have made! Get creative and make a card inspired by your mom.