Inside: DIY holiday holly wreath.
If you’re like me you probably have a wreath for every holiday, or maybe five. One of my favorite decorations to spruce up my home is a wreath! I have an entire collection, for every holiday, season, special event and a few to spare. HA! ;) This holly wreath is a fun and whimsical take on the traditional flocked Christmas wreath and will quickly brighten up your own space for the holiday season.
Read Article: 10 wreaths for fall
Wreaths can go anywhere, doors, windows, mantels, mirrors, shoot I even have mini wreaths on my chairs! My favorite wreaths are Christmas, of course. That’s why when I created this fluffy Holly wreath with fun textures and colors it quickly became one of my all-time favorites. Here are a couple other Christmas wreaths worth making:
Don’t get me wrong, I love the tradition style holly wreath, but this year I wanted to try something new. Something that screamed holiday cheer! I am in love with the bold textures and the depth that the variety of colors bring to this project.
Read Article: Christmas Salsa Wreaths
DIY Christmas holly wreath supplies
To make this wreath you will need:
- Various sizes and green colored ribbon
- Mesh Fabric
- Red Pom Poms
1. Take your mesh fabric and cut into a circle. You can make this any size you like!
2. Next, cut your ribbon and tulle into 8 inch strips.
3. Grab your strips in alternating colors and fold in half.
4. Pinch the end and give it a little twist, then feed that through the mesh fabric.
5. Fill the entire outer edge of the circle
How do you switch up your Christmas decorating every year? For us adding fun, crafted elements is an easy way to make Christmas personal and fun every year.
(Photos & Video @ASubtleRevelry created for us by Whitney Gray).