A party or wedding favor that will make your guests mouths water! Homemade ice cream in a mason jar. This tutorial I designed for Style Me Pretty.
The homemade ice cream jars are so fun to use for summer party or wedding favors. They are also a great way to say a cheerful Happy Summer to your neighbors. We dropped a few off on doorsteps of our newest friends during an early morning walk this week.
Homemade Ice Cream Favors
- Print out the I scream for ice cream labels for your jars- HERE. The download includes four large labels for the front of your jars, four blank side labels and four directional side labels.
- Cut out labels and personalize the blank one to say what you would like to your guests
- Pour 1 cup rock salt into the bottom of each jar
- Pour 1 tablespoon sugar & 1 teaspoon vanilla powder into a small (quart size) zip-lock bag and seal
- Combine the bag of powder and 8 of the half & half packets in each jar
- Tie on your front label with twine & tie on your side labels with ribbon for your guests
Use these for your summer party or get the kids involved & walk a few down the street to make new friends!
photography credits: Jackie Wonders