Our holiday content kicks off now! With this how to make a Christmas star with paper craft that is so easy and can be used from now till the New year in 100 different ways. We took our origional tutorial for how to make paper stars and put a holly jolly bent on it for these perfect miniature paper Christmas stars that are everything you need to make your Christmas merry and bright!
They are so easy and can be used in a million different ways. From wreath trimming, to tree decorating to wrapping up presents with love! And the best part is, once you know how to how to make a Christmas star with paper, you can do so much with the basic design.
Paper star related ideas:
- DIY candle holders with origami stars
- 3D paper stars for the wall
- Gigantic paper stars for the wall
- Paper star lights
- A paper star tutorial for ninja stars to make your skills even better!
How To make A Christmas Star With Paper DIY step by step
To create these fun little glimmers of joy you will only need a couple easy to manage supplies.
- Scrapbook Paper
I made my stars 2in but you can make them any size you want. Here’s a great video on the step by step process for creating your own Christmas stars with paper.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”7tcKsnHI” upload-date=”2018-11-08T19:12:37.000Z” name=”How To make Christmas Stars With Paper” description=”Making paper stars for Christmas step by step instructions. “]
1. First, you will need to draw out your star. If your like me you will have to trace or use a paper punch, my freehand star skills are not so bright.
2. Then, cut a slit in the bottom of one star and the top point of the other. I cut halfway into both stars. Next, slide the slits together creating the perfect 3D star for the holidays.
I used my paper Christmas stars in my garland, Christmas tree and even added them to my gift for an extra something pretty!
(Photos & video @ASubtleRevelry created for us by Whitney Gray)