Inside: The most fun DIY Kabuki Streamers perfect to use as throw streamers!
I am still smiling from yesterday, you guys. Thank you so much for the incredible support and encouragement for the new magazine. I am thrilled about the magazine launch and even more happy that you love it so much. Thanks for being awesome… To celebrate the big day I came up with these totally fun DIY streamers! These Kabuki Streamers is every party must-have!
Now, for the latest DIY party love of mine – KABUKI Streamers
These DIY streamers are perfect for the next time you’d like to throw streamers, but not have to clean up a mess. Hand them out to guests at a wedding, or celebrate a birthday with bright colorful flair! Each little pack holds nine feet of Kabuki streamer happiness wrapped up inside and with a simple flick of the wrist they come showering out.
To make the Kabuki streamers you will need:
- Pretty thick textured paper
- Pull here label
DIY KABUKI Streamers Step by Step
To make the streamers
- Start by cutting a length of normally sized streamers into 3 separate widths.
- Roll up one section of each of the streamers together in a bunch.
- Once rolled, cover with the thick textured paper cut to size, attach a small string to hold the streamer pack with.
- Secure with a label that says pull here!
Once the pull here label is released the KABUKI STREAMERS will fly around and create a gorgeous & festive display at the wedding or party. Such a fun way to make a serious scene of revelry.
PS. Ping pong lights for a party and braided streamer garland that will make good use of the leftover streamers.
Photography by the fabulous Carly Taylor.