Let’s be honest, school can be a chore. It was for all of us, and it is for our children as well. They get frustrated a lot while in there.
It is part of their daily lives, however, and that’s why they deserve all the positivity and encouragement they can get while they’re in class.
One of the best ways to support your kids in their daily school life are lunchbox notes. They’re exactly what they sound like: cute notes that you put in their lunch box to make them smile. Here are some ideas on lunchbox notes for kids.
First of all, here are some ideas for themes.
This is optional, by all means, but remember you’re dealing with kids. They will be much more inclined to want to read your messages if they’re delivered in a way that’s entertaining to them.
Picking out a certain theme for each group of notes will give your notes a sense of uniqueness that your kid will look forward to every day. The content of the notes is important, but the design and looks are probably what will get your kid’s attention in the first place.
Here are some examples of themes I use for my children. Some are for boys, some are for girls, but most can be used for both.
I also wanted to provide you with some easily printable note templates around these themes, which you can use on a daily basis.
Now that you picked your topic and selected your favorite note, you can start writing your messages. I decided to group them in four different types of notes:
Wholesome Lunchbox Notes For Kids
“I love you.”
“You matter the most.”
“You mean the world to me.”
“You are my life.”
“For my favorite.”(use this for either all your kids, or none of them)
“You’re my hero.”
“You are one smart cookie.”
“You make the world beautiful.”
“Eat big, dream bigger.”
“You’re so awesome!”
“Miracles are real, you’re the biggest one.”
“Proud of you :)”
“I packed you a treat because you’re so sweet.”
“The world needs more kids like you.”
“You are a blessing.”
“You’re the coolest.”
“Superheroes always eat all their lunch.”
“You are extremely, unbelievably epic.”
“You look like an angel.”
“I can’t wait for my after school hug today!”
“I hope this food makes you as happy as you make me.”
“My favorite part of making this food was thinking of you :).”
“I’m grateful for you.”
“I could trust you with my food. And my life.”
Lunch Box Notes – Dad Jokes Edition
- Hope to see you again so we can ketchup.
- Don’t leek my secrets
- Don’t go bacon my heart.
- I’m berry fond of you.
- What do you call a fake noodle? A. An impasta.
- You’re a real pizza work!.
- Making ends meat.
- Stop it, you’re being too being too shellfish.
- I burnt my Hawaiian pizza today, so have this instead. I think I should have cooked it on aloha temperature.
- Pasta la vista, baby!
- What do you call cheese that is sad? A: Blue cheese.
- A boiled egg in the morning sure is hard to beat.
- It feels like you don’t carrot all.
- It’s nacho problem.
- I doughnot belong here.
- Salami-get this straight
- Olive you so much!
- Cheese said we wouldn’t last, but we proved her wrong.
- Have an eggcellent day!
- It was a sacrifrice that we had to make.
- Hope this isn’t too munch.
- Menu need to see someone about those grades.
- I bet the butcher $500 he couldn’t reach the steaks on the top shelf. He said the steaks were too high.
- My friend told me they were turning vegan. I said, “That’s a big missed steak”.
- You’re shrimply the best.
Jokes & Punchlines For Kid Lunch Box Notes
- Which vegetable has just broken out of prison?
- An escapea!
- What did the vegetable say to its love?
- I love you from my head to-ma-toes.
- Why is cottage cheese so polite?
- It’s always curd-eous of others.
Timmy: Do you know, I burned 2000 calories in just 20 minutes last night.
Jack: Wow! How did you do it?
Timmy: I forgot to take the brownies out of the oven.
What do you call a cow in an earthquake?
- Who is the most favorite actor of the dessert family?
- Robert Brownie, Jr
What’s a potato’s favorite animal?
- What did you find at the cheese factory after the explosion?
- All that was left in the cheese factory was de brie.
- What did mozzarella say to cheddar on their date?
- “You look sharp!”
One day, the teacher asked her students to make a sentence using the word ‘beans’. One girl said, “My father grows beans”. The other student said, “My mother cooks beans”. And the third student replied, “We are all human beans”.
- What’s a cow’s favorite galaxy?
- The Milky Way!
- What’s a vegetable’s favorite kind of joke?
- A corny joke.
Words of Advice As Lunch Notes
“Get them all!”
“Never give up”
“Aim for the top”
“Always remember to be respectful”
“Try, even if it’s difficult”
“Don’t get too distracted”
“Share with your friends”
“Curiosity is a virtue”
“Discipline is key”
“Think carefully before speaking”
“Say no to trouble”
“Stick to your schedule”
“Do your work now so you won’t have to do it later”
“Make your teacher proud”
I hope you’ll include some of my note ideas in your kid’s lunchbox. Don’t forget that the most important part of the lunch is the food, so put your heart into it, and then add a cute note to top it off and brighten your kid’s day.
Always remind your children of how much they are loved. Show your gratitude for everything they do in a way they can understand the best: wholesomeness, humor, advice, or any other way you think would make their lunch more enjoyable.
If you want to see more content, check out the following blog posts listed below: