Inside: Easy large outdoor Halloween decorations, yard spiders.
It’s spooky season and that means it’s time for all things candy, spooky, and fun. These not so spooky yard spiders are the perfect easy large outdoor Halloween decoration to surprise all your trick-or-treaters! With just a few supplies they are SUPER EASY to make and transform your yard into a Halloween fun house.
A Few Tips and Tricks for Your Outdoor Decorations
- Before you seal up your box body trow in a extra couple rocks or brick to weigh down your spider.
- Spray a quick coat of sealant over your box body to keep it protected through the weather.
- Reinforce your spider by sticking a stake through the box body of your spider.
- The bigger the better when it comes to these large outdoor Halloween decorations, we want all the trick or treaters to see them.
How to Make Outdoor Halloween Yard Spiders
There are just a few simple steps to make these homemade large outdoor Halloween decorations:
- Pool Noodles
- Google Eyes
1. First, you want to start by cutting your pool noodle into two different sizes. Now this will really depend on the size of your box. The best way to measure this is to just to hold your pool noodle in the area you want them to sit.
2. Cut one side of the noodle at a slant, that way when you put the noodles together they bend nicely.
3. Use your duct tape to hold together with you pool noodles.
4. Take small strips of duct tape and tightly wrap them around the pool noodle.
5. Next spray paint your box and attach google eyes, mouth, and legs using hot glue.
More Spooky Fun
These large outdoor spider Halloween decorations are just the beginning of all the spooky fun! Check out some more of our favorite Halloween DIYs.
- 13 Fun Halloween Games
- Fun Scary Cakes that everyone will love!
- Super Sequin Pumpkins.
These super fun yard spider halloween decorations are so fun and make a great DIY for the kids. Let us know your favorite thing about Halloween. Ours has to be the candy.
(Photos @ASubtleRevelry created for us by Whitney Gray).