It’s not a party until everyone is sipping! These sip sip and fun to go paper cups are a party in themselves. Print a couple with our free download below and take the party with you wherever you are going this week.
The paper party cups make any scene more festive. Print them in mass and create a party bar for your next gathering that is everything bright and fun.
Lips and lines and everything wonderful splashed onto a simple paper cup. I know we will be using this DIY all year long.
To make the paper party cups you will need:
- Color Printer
- Adobe Reader (Free Download)
- Paper with light weight
- Double sided tape or sticky tape
- Take out cups (about 13oz size)
Paper Party Cups
1. Download the free printable paper cup file RIGHT HERE and save to your computer.
2. Print the template on lightweight paper stock.
3. Cut out wrapper templates according to the dotted lines.
4. Wrap the wrapper around the cup. If the cup is smaller in size, you might want to trim the bottom a little bit.
5. Secure with sticky tape at the back where one end of the wrapper meets the other.
Fill with drinks and confetti to enjoy! A party in a cup. Perfect for the first bright days of spring.
(Graphic design + photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Wita Puspita).