You’re not dreaming, it’s peach season!!! I know you’re stocking up on those end-of-summer fruits and I’ve got an epic peach milkshake you’re not gonna wanna go without. Jam-packed with everything peach, it’s about to be the milkshake of your dreams!
Peaches and Dreams Milkshake
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Peaches and Dreams Milkshake:
- 1 Pint Peach Ice Cream
- ¾ cup Whole Milk
- White and Orange Candy Melts
- Peach Jam
- Vanilla Buttercream
- Vanilla Cookie, crumbled
- Fresh Peaches, sliced
- Whipped Cream
- Shake Decorations (I used peach meringues, peach cake pops, peach jam, and gold paper straws)
You’ll also need a large glass and blender.
Now let’s get shakin’!
1. Melt and mix about ½ cup of white candy melts and ¼ cup of orange candy melts to create your peachy-colored white chocolate drizzle. With a spoon or squeeze bottle, drizzle your melted chocolate around the inside of your glass.
2. Mix your buttercream (you can use a store-bought vanilla frosting) and stir in a ¼ cup of peach jam. This will be the “glue” for your cookie crumbles. Spread your Peach Jam Buttercream around the outside top of your glass and cover the buttercream with the vanilla cookie crumble.
3. Slice your peaches and get your decorations ready.
4. In a blender, blend your peach ice cream and milk together. You’ll get a yummy, thick shake–but no snacking yet! If you can’t find peach ice cream you can get your favorite vanilla, and add some peach jam while blending to give it a flavorful punch.
5. Before pouring the shake into your glass, add a layer of freshly sliced peaches to the bottom, along with a dollop of jam. This will add a fun surprise at the end of your shake!
6. Top your shake with whipped cream and add your favorite peachy toppings to make the perfect Peaches and Dreams Milkshake.
Here’s some more ideas for fun peachy add-ons:
- Peach Candy Rings
- Peach Gummies
- Cotton Candy
- Peach and Gold Jimmies
- Pound Cake (this can also be a delicious layer at the bottom of your shake)
Add a festive straw, sit back, and enjoy your peach paradise. If you want, you can always make this Peaches and Dreams Milkshake a little boozy for the weekend, by adding 1 ounce of your favorite dark rum.
(Project recipe, styling, and photography @A Subtle Revelry by Brandi Van Leer.)