Tomorrow I am FINALLY going to be sharing the Sherbert & Spice party with you & announcing the winner of our circle guessing contest. If you haven’t given your guess yet- you still have time, here. A hint, someone is really close:)
For today, the perfect picnic printable – a sweet little utensil pouch. A bit sporkish in design, I just adore the vintage charm of this download. Use the picnic printable to give your upcoming outdoor party or backyard BBQ an extra touch of charm for your guests.
The picnic printable utensil bag is a super quick party project, using only your printer and an old brown paper bag you can easily create these in mass.
Make your own picnic printable utensil bag:
- Cut a brown paper bag down the middle, open up and measure to 8 x 10 inches.
- Cut the bag around the measurements into an 8×10 paper size.
- Download the picnic printable utensil bag by clicking here.
- Stick your brown paper bag into the printer and run it through as you would paper.
- Fold the picnic printable bag at the side crease lines, cut down to size if you’d like your bags smaller.
- Seal the sides and bottom of the bag together with glue.
Enjoy having a sweetly hidden spot for your spork (or fork, or knife, or spoon) while you serve your guests under a tree.
PS. I am really enjoying seeing the wonderful picnic photos that are popping up in my inbox. It will be so fun to share them with you later this month. You still have time to picnic with us and win great prizes– find out how- here.