Let the wrapping begin! This year’s printable Christmas gift tags are a great way to finish off all those holiday packages. After grabbing all the great gifts we shared last week, it is now time to get them wrapped up.
I don’t know about you but I love making my Christmas gift wrapping fun and personalized, that’s why I love creating fun printable Christmas gift tags. That way I can add pretty personal touches. These adorable gift tags are like the cherry on your perfectly wrapped cake!
To make your Christmas gift tags even better we found a way to print on the ribbon. Creating strands of custom printed ribbon to say whatever you can imagine… for gifting packages in the most personal style possible.
You work so hard on finding amazing gifts, might as well have some amazing wrapping
Like I said before I love creating personalized gift wrapping, especially since I work so hard to find the perfect gift. Here are a few other fun and creative gift wrapping ideas! I even included how to print on wrapping paper, which pairs perfectly with these printable Christmas gift tags!
DIY printable ribbon for your gift tags
To print the custom ribbon you will need:
- Lengths of ribbon
- An inkjet printer
- Paper and tape
1. Start by running a blank paper through the printer to line up the words. Then cover that area with the ribbon you want to print on.
2. Cut and tape the ribbon to the paper on both sides and run through the printer.
3. Use the ribbon with our printable gift tags or on their own to give presents a festive dose of spunk and fun!
How to make printable gift tags
To make the printable Christmas gift tags you will need:
- Avery Scallop Round Labels item 08218
- Plain paper for backing
- A printer
- Our printable gift tag file
1. First, you will need to download our free printable Christmas gift tag file. Then upload the Avery Design & Print Center, or your own printable software. You can then have the ability to move around the words or change these tags up to say whatever you like.
2. Next, you will need to load in the labels and print.
3. Stick the scallop labels onto card stock and cut around the circle. Stick the label on the front and one on the back for a gift tag that still looks good no matter how often the present gets shaken.
The printable Christmas gift tags are colorfully bright and a fun way to share the joy of gifting this year. They bring a bundle of cheer to each package!
Let us know in the comments how you wrap your Christmas gifts! Do you create unique colorful personal touches or carry a theme throughout? Either way, these Christmas gift tags are the perfect pop of merry for the season!
(Photography © A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).