Inside: Free printable tattoos designs.
Temporary tattoos are so much fun! Ever since we shared this get lucky version, I’ve been anxious to produce more. They are playful, colorful and easy to use, awesome fun for a summer afternoon. We’ve designed this colorful summer inspired bunch because it’s outdoor party season and accessorizing summer outfits with a whimsical punch of color couldn’t be easier.
I love the colorful boost these printable tattoos give to our parties during summer. Kids (and adults alike) adore them and all you need to put them on is water plus a small towel. They give so much spunk and fun without any of the mess you would have with other party crafts, ahem glitter.
The summer fun printable tattoos add a special touch to party favor bags and photo-booths also.
One of the best things about temporary tattoos is how creative you can be with them. Here are a few other tattoo ideas that will bring a flair of creativity to any party:
- How to make a fake tattoo with a sharpie.
- Back to school temporary tattoos.
- 25 free tattoo fonts to use on your party invitations.
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
To create this fun summer tattoos look you will need:
How to print tattoos at home
1. Print our summer party tattoo template onto the tattoo paper. Allow the ink to fully dry on the paper.
3. Add the adhesive sheet and cut out each tattoo near to the image.
4. Follow the instructions on the printable tattoo paper to apply yours. They most often involve simple water and a small towel to create an easy art display on any party guests arm!
Who knew a colorful summer party look could be so easy!?!
(Graphic design + photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Marie-Laure).