If you’ve been following along for any length of time you’ll know I love Halloween without the spook and gore. It’s a holiday I quickly got hooked on all over again after having kids. I think Halloween should be celebrated just as colorful and bright as any other time of the year. Because rainbows and unicorns are always the way to go…. even in October.
A rainbow jock-o-lantern soda bar will set the stage for a home or class party with funky colorful style. It’s a great way to serve drinks this fall and set the stage for a fun Halloween.
Rainbow Jack-o-lantern Soda Bar
To create this rainbow soda bar you will need:
- Individual colorful sodas to serve (World Market has a great selection and you can mix & match the 6 packs into a rainbow)
- Glass paint sharpie
- A jack-o-lantern template cut from paper
1. Place the jack-o-lantern face template onto the bottles and tape in place along the sides so that it will bend back with the bottles.
2. Use the paint sharpie to fill in the lines for a spooky and fun bottle that will quickly be the Halloween party star.
3. Allow the paint sharpie to fully dry before handling the bottles.
Clink, spook, cheers to kicking off a Halloween of fun this year!
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).