Rudolph the red nose swan-deer… HA! I’m so excited about these fun reindeer drink holders. Months ago, I found these swan drink holders and quickly had the obvious idea that they would be so amazing as colorful, flirty, Christmas reindeer. Serve an entire holiday party filled with these or set a couple up on the bar for a whimsical Christmas display. They’ll even float in the hot tub if that’s your holiday plan. Gah… I’m just a little obsessed with them.
We created both a girl reindeer & a boy – because every Rudolph needs his Clarice.
Reindeer Pool Float Drink Holders
To make the Reindeer drink holders you will need:
- 1 package of the swan floatable drink holders
- Scissors + glue
- Colorful poms for the nose
- Black sharpie
- Spray paint
1. Cut out 2 reindeer antlers to attach onto the swan.
2. Inflate and paint the swan into the reindeer color of choice. We painted the entire swan with the spray paint and then went back over the nose with an acrylic paint for added dimension and coverage. Allow the reindeers to fully dry.
3. Use the sharpie to fill in the eyes. Then glue the antlers and nose onto each reindeer.
Once dry, place the evening’s cocktail or soda of choice inside the floatable and have a jolly Christmas as everyone smiles at this colorful reindeer drink service.
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Ashlyn Savannah Photo).