As I look back and think about the year that has just gone by, I am overcome with joy and gratefulness. Thank you for being a part of this site. Thank you for reading, commenting and supporting the work here. Before we jump into the new year I want to look back at a few of my favorites from 2011 with you….
20. Last winter I kicked off our reasons to celebrate series with bright and festive radishes. This site went through a major transition with a name, url address and site design change to be what it is today, we also created the DIY gallery.
19. February included a winter design challenge. Jenn from Green Wedding Shoes won with her festive cake and cute shoes party.
17. Watercolor vases made for Project Wedding.
16. A Ralph Lauren inspired shoot for Nonpareil Magazine with floral tennis balls.
15. Every single article included in the first issue of Styled. magazine.
14. Kabuki streamers.
13. Matt and I celebrated our thirtieth birthday bash on the beach with bright balloons and a list of all the lessons we’ve learned.
11. A lemonade cake stand, which ended up as the most popular post of the year (you must love cake!).
9. We held a moving party the day we left for Reno and filled the truck with bright plactic balls before the boxes, also that day my husband almost disowned me:)
8. A girl with glittered hair kicked off the summer party fashion series.
7. In August Handmade Wedding, which I was a contributing author to hit the press in Australia filled with festive wedding DIY projects (so fun!).
6. A birthday balloon bouquet the perfect present for a dear friend.
5. Styled. magazine issue two filled with DIY projects that I will forever love and a chili tasting!
4. Gilded bottles made from gold candy wrappers brightened up early fall.
3. A bright balloon display in Montreal was my favorite feature of the year.
2. Paper mache pumpkins for Halloween.