Inside: How to make paper heart car valentines for your love!
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and in case you are still wondering what to get your favorite person… I have the most fun idea. A car filled with hearts!
Ever since doing our balloon filled car years ago, I’ve been wanting to do a car Valentine paper heart attach activity with huge car valentine hearts! I’m so excited we finally made it happen. :) I love the idea of greeting my guy when he leaves work tomorrow with a slew of hearts saying all the nice things to him. These car valentines are a fun way to say I love you and is a cinch to pull off, even at the last minute.
Love surprises? Here are a few more of my favorite Valentines day surprises!
- Confetti Poppers
- Valentines Heart Milk Ice Cubes
- Lovebug balloons – You could pile these little cuties into his car for an extra special car Valentine surprise!
The supplies you will need to make paper hearts for a car valentine surprise!
To make the Valentine paper heart attach activity for your car valentine you will need:
- Colorful cardstock paper
- Colorful posterboard
- A white sharpie
- Double sided tape
Wink Wink, let’s make some car Valentines!
1. Start by cutting out all the hearts! We used a combination of colorful cardstock paper and poster board to get bigger hearts. This give more bang for the crafting buck (always a plus at the last minute!) and the various sizes give a fun texture to the hearts.
2. Write in all your favorite things with a white pen on the hearts.
3. Use double sided tape to attach the hearts to the car valentine. Create a fun layered look right by the driver’s door, or create a sprawling design all around the car. Anyway, you lay them – he will quickly feel the love.
If you enjoyed this car valentine DIY you will love this last-minute balloon shower surprise.
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Ashlyn Savannah Photo).