Inside: Fun vintage inspired ribbon party blowers!
I happened upon a length of gorgeous vintage ribbon last month and am thrilled to have found the perfect project for it. Ribbon adorned party noise blowers! They’ve become my new favorite detail for celebrating this spring. Use the party blowers to cheer along the birthday girl, to applaud the couple just being wed, or to brighten up this year’s Easter basket. They were a cinch to make, pretty to stack and festively fun to use.
Fun party favor ideas
Here are a few more fun and festive party favor ideas that your guest are sure to love!
- These cute and customizable matchboxes.
- The perfect little air plant favor.
- And these festive painted party glasses!
How to make these vintage-inspired party blowers
These fun party blowers are super simple and so fun to makes! You will only need a few different things to make these.
- Party Horn – You can find these a most any party supply stores
- Wired ribbon, I used about a 1in wide vintage ribbon.
- Hot glue gun
- First, you will need to clean off all the frilly party horn fringe for the plastic horn blower.
- Next, take about 8in of your wired ribbon and a hot glue gun and glue the end of your ribbon to the plastic blower.
- Wrap the ribbon around in a spiral and lightly hot glue the end together.
The partying is endless with these fun party blowers, they are great for and festive bash that you have coming up! Everyone is sure to love them!
Photography by Erin Holland for a subtle revelry.