Inside: 8 of the Best Burritos in San Diego
You guys… I am moving in a week, eeek! Moving to a place that, upon mention, meets me with the same blank stare, the same cautionary, “oh good for you” smile, every time.
I am crazy nervous about it. Although, I have found out that Reno does have this beautiful lake, a bed swing, pretty balloons, amazing docks to throw parties on, snow, and strawberry salads. I am excited that I already have two photo shoots planned in San Fransisco! I am thrilled that it is nice and cheap to live there. Which means I can afford fabulous business necessities like an office, an assistant… Who knows, maybe even this lovely for my space (HA)!
I will miss San Diego, for sure, especially the burritos and the beach. Luckily though I have learned to make my own (recipe here) and plan to take that fabulousness with me up north. Every brunch needs a burrito! So as a farewell and for all of you who may visit San Diego in the future I have rounded out 8 of the best burritos in San Diego!
8 of the Best Burritos in San Diego
- Lucha Libre Taco Shop – Their Birria California is the Cali Smackdown Challenge Winner and defiantly one of the best burritos in San Diego!
- California Burritos – They have some of the best breakfast burritos
- La Puerta – The Pastor burrito is so so yummy!
- Yesenia’s Mexican Food – Anything you get there is great.
- JV’s Mexican Food – The Hawaiian (This place has one of the biggest and best burritos in San Diego!)
- Taco Surf Pb – I love the Adobada
- Colima’s Mexican Food – Anything there is wonderful
- Burritos Santana – I love everything there!
I hope you enjoy some of these best burritos in San Diego! They are all winners!
I’m off early this week to pack up my life. Have the happiest of long weekends and I will be back on Tuesday with a few weeks of really fun and festive summer events and new DIY projects to share (it’s been a busy month!). Thanks for reading.
Photos by Jackie Wonders for a subtle revelry.