The grown up lemonade stand I designed for Styled. was complete with bagged favors that incorporated the fruit and lavender used in the lemonade. A recipe card for each guest to recreate the drink at home popped out from the tops. The favors were a sweet way to encourage a continued celebration + I just love how the fruit looks sticking out from the bag ends!
I set the favors out on a side table along with handfuls of twenty-five cent lemonade confetti, which you can download here.
Lemonade favor bags…
* You will need small craft bags or mini-lunch sacks for the favors.
* Cut down both of the bag sides until you have just the center (front and back portions) left.
* Wrap the center bag around your fruit piece and tie off with pretty string or ribbon.
* Print out the lavender lemonade martini tags and stick one inside each favor bag.
* Finish off with a sprig of lavender.
Photography by Carly Taylor.
7 CommentsLeave a Reply
SO CUTE! And, lavender lemonade sounds amazing :)
What a sweet idea, and so charming!
I think I’ve looked at your magazine at least 5 times. Thanks for your hard work, it’s a thing of beauty!
Oh!! this is so pretty and delicate! love this idea :)
Oh I like this! This is a good idea for a Yello Themed wedding =)
This is a great idea! Inexpensive and easy to do!