Inside: The cutest St. Patricks day garland
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up! I am not Irish, or very lucky, but any chance to celebrate I tend to love. I made this felt Shamrock St. Patricks day garland to decorate our house in about two minutes – it is the easiest garland I’ve ever made. By connecting the felt pieces through small slits I didn’t even need glue, and it fits in perfectly over the “pot of gold” heater.
To make this St. Patricks Day Garland
I know I know, I am sure I say this all the time but this DIY is truly SO EASY! No luck is required! ;)
- First, hand-drawn or trace a shamrock onto green felt.
- Cut the shamrock, then cut a small slit in the first clover.
- String the shamrocks together through the slits and hang over something gold.
Told you it was easy!
The shamrock fun doesn’t end here
In my opinion, you can never have too many shamrocks on St. Patricks day. So this St. Patricks day garland is just the beginning. Here are a few more of my favorite festive DIY’s
- No pinches for you with these cute St. Patrick’s Day accessories.
- SHAMROCK BALLOON. PERIOD. A must-have!
- Eat your way through the rainbow with this Magical Rainbow grilled cheese! yum!
So, what are you wishing for on this Lucky day? For me… All the pizza without it going to my hip. That’s reasonable right? Let us know in the comments what your St. Patricks Day wish is!
Photography in collaboration with Pictilio.