Who’s hosting a Christmas party this year?
Christmas parties are some of my favorite parties to attend. Everything is always extra festive and fun, with the lights up and special decor all around.
Start the party off right with an invite that will stand out in the sea of holiday mail. Colorful Christmas trees marking the date and time serve as a bright announcement for a holiday party, and they can be saved by guests as a gift of Christmas decor.
To make the colorful Christmas tree invitations you will need:
- Color Printer
- Adobe Reader (Free Download)
- Tree garland free printable
- Paper stock with thin or medium thickness
- Craft glue
- Download the PDF file onto your computer. Print the pages onto paper stock.
- Carefully trim the template along the dotted lines using scissors.
- Fill up the party details on the blank spaces provided.
- Stick one of the brown rectangles on the back of a small circle cut out.
- Stick the circle inside an envelope with the brown rectangle facing up. This will be the base of your garland.
- Stick the rest of the brown rectangles one after another in zig zag or random pattern, just like in the photograph.
- Glue the paper trees on the brown rectangles in alternating position.
- Fold the rectangles on the glued parts in concertina manner.
- Carefully arrange the trees so that they can fully be enclosed inside the envelope.
- Your tree garland invitation is ready to be sent!
Now that the invites are out… it’s time to deck the halls! Anyone fancy a reindeer pinata? :)
(Graphic design + Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Wita Puspita).