Inside: How to make fishbowl slime party favors.
This fun fishbowl slime recipe is the perfect party favor idea! It’s unique texture and fun fishy accents make for such a cute and fun DIY. We stored our slime in small individual containers to keep them fresh and fun for all of our party guests.
Fishbowl Slime Party Favors
We love these fun fishbowl slime party favors! What makes fishbowl slime so unique is the small clear plastic filler beads mixed into the slime. This gives the fun fishbowl water effect. This crunchy texture is unlike the traditional slime and is so fun.
To make fun fishbowl slime party favors simply pre-make this fishbowl slime recipe or let your party guest enjoy making it. Pop a few fun fishbowl friends in the slime, and then you cant store it is small individual containers for your guest to take home.
Fish Bowl Slime Recipe
Here are a few things you will need to make this fun fishbowl slime party favor recipe:
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 1/2 TBSP Baking Soda
- 4oz of Clear Glue
- 3 TBSP of Contact Solution
- Food Coloring
- Iridescent Confetti or Glitter
- Clear Filler Beads
- Miniature Fish Figures
- Individual Containers
To make these fun fishbowl slime party favors follow this easy to do recipe:
- First, you want to mix your 1/2 cup of warm water and 1/2 tbsp of baking soda into a bowl until it has fully dissolved.
- Next, add the 4oz of clear Elmer’s glue and mix well.
- Then pour in 3 tbsp of contact solution to create the slime. Add more contact solution if it is still sticky.
- Pick up your slime and really work all the ingredients together. Have fun with it!
- Now add your iridescent confetti and filler beads to create a fun fishbowl effect.
- Add a small amount of food coloring for a fun unique color, or it is fun left clear.
- Throw in some fun little fishbowl friends and enjoy!
More Fun Slime Recipes
These fishbowl slime party favors are one of my all-time favorite slimes, but here are a few more fun recipes that could easily be turned into party favors as well.
Slime Party Ideas
Now, these fishbowl slime party favors need a fun slime party to have fun with, so here are a few crazy slime party ideas.
- We have made the cutest and most delicious marshmallow creme slime party cake ever! It is so colorful and fun, all your little guest will LOVE it.
- Now let’s talk decorations, here are some of the cutest and most fun slime party decor.
- I love the idea of having all the slime supplies prepped and ready for all your excited guest! Check out a few of these fun slime party tips.
I hope you enjoy all your slime party fun! The fishbowl slime party favors are so fun to make and guaranteed that your guest will love! Let us know what your favorite slime ideas are in the comments below.
(Photos & video @ASubtleRevelry created by Whitney Gray)