I’ve had so much fun dreaming up simple Valentines this year (here are 5 super easy printable Valentine ideas). Printing Valentines at home can often end up feeling overwhelming, but these Hi Five Valentines will be a classroom favorite and are a cinch to put together.
And what could be better then a Hi Five from your favorite friends on Valentine’s Day? They are the best. Sometimes I give myself Hi Fives just for the fun of it. ;)
Hand out these Hi Five lollipop clappers for a classroom treat that all the kids will play with and giggle about – an easy Valentine win in my book.
To make the Hi Five Valentines you will need:
- Color Printer
- Adobe Reader (Free Download)
- Paper stock with medium thickness
- Double sided tape
- Hole puncher
Hi Five Valentine
- Download the PDF file and print the Hi Five Valentine template onto paper stock.
- Cut all graphics on the dotted lines.
- Punch a hole on the yellow dot in the middle of the rectangle.
- Fold the hands template so that it stands on the rectangle shaped base.
- Stick double sided tape on both sides of each hand, then stick the bow and cuff on where the double sided tapes were placed.
- Wrap the lollipops by inserting the stick into the punched hole.
Stick a small double sided tape on one of the tallest fingers, and stick both inner sides of the hand together. Have fun helping the kids make the cutest Valentines in class.
Hi Fives all around for that!
(Graphic Design + Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Wita Puspita).