I’ve had so much fun dreaming up simple Valentines this year (here are 5 super easy printable Valentine ideas). Printing Valentines at home can often end up feeling overwhelming, but these Hi Five Valentines will be a classroom favorite and are a cinch to put together.
And what could be better then a Hi Five from your favorite friends on Valentine’s Day? They are the best. Sometimes I give myself Hi Fives just for the fun of it. ;)
Hand out these Hi Five lollipop clappers for a classroom treat that all the kids will play with and giggle about – an easy Valentine win in my book.
To make the Hi Five Valentines you will need:
- Color Printer
- Adobe Reader (Free Download)
- Paper stock with medium thickness
- Double sided tape
- Hole puncher
Hi Five Valentine
- Download the PDF file and print the Hi Five Valentine template onto paper stock.
- Cut all graphics on the dotted lines.
- Punch a hole on the yellow dot in the middle of the rectangle.
- Fold the hands template so that it stands on the rectangle shaped base.
- Stick double sided tape on both sides of each hand, then stick the bow and cuff on where the double sided tapes were placed.
- Wrap the lollipops by inserting the stick into the punched hole.
Hi Fives all around for that!
(Graphic Design + Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Wita Puspita).