Fall is rushing quickly by here and that means my moments to stop and enjoy the simple things can be limited. There’s nothing I love more than a sweet treat, a tasty coffee and 5 minutes to just sit still to really perk up a busy morning. This cereal candy bark and a tasty caramel latte will do the trick every time. I love the pairing of a fruity chocolate treat with the taste of a café latte. And now, with the new Starbucks® Caffé Latte K-Cup® pods, I can brew my own lattes at home, this morning treat is that much sweeter.
We’ve always loved our Keurig® for the convenience and now I love it even more for giving me the goodness of a latte at home!
It’s super easy!
- Pour the entire packet into mug.
- Insert pod into the Keurig® and use the 8-oz setting on your brewer.
- Press the Brew button.
- Stir well and enjoy.
And, it’s the perfect accompaniment to these fun, fruity cereal treats!
Fruity Cereal Bark
To make the cereal bark you will need:
- A few favorite flavors of cereal
- Colorful melting chocolate
- A baking sheet
- Parchment paper
1. Start by melting the chocolate according to package directions. Spread the chocolates out on the parchment paper inside the baking dish.
2. Use a knife to swirl the chocolate together to create a vibrant backdrop.
3. Sprinkle the cereal on top and allow to chill in the fridge until set (about 2-3 hours).
4. Serve the cereal bark in pieces as a great addition to the tasty treat of a Starbucks latte at home.
Adding in whip cream and pieces of our cereal candy bark make a simple morning moment pretty magical. A sweet treat that I don’t even have to leave home for is sure to stop me in my tracks and encourage me to celebrate even on the busiest of fall days.
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).
Stir, Sip, Enjoy. Signature Starbucks® latte flavors, now available in a K-Cup®