It’s time to up our Halloween candy game. I love a big bag of generic candy bars, but how much more fun to hand out candy covered in colorful puns? Especially for hosting Halloween parties this idea is colorful, fun and super easy. The “punny” wrappers will instantly better your candy game without the need to slave over creating a treat from scratch. Buy the candy bars, print the labels, and enjoy the best candy handout on the block.
“Punny” Candy Bars
To make these punny Halloween candy wrappers you will need:
- Avery printable wraparound labels
- Our pun filled Halloween printable
- Small sheets of Halloween themed scrapbook paper
- Candy bars to cover
1. Download our sheet of printable pun wrappers right here and upload to the Avery design & print. The design center is awesome because you can pick any of our Avery printable projects and upload them for easy printing and crafting. Start by picking out your label number. Then upload the file. To do this – click the open icon in the upper right hand corner and open the file on the Avery site.
2. When in the Avery design center be sure to click the button that says edit each label individually, which is how you can transform an entire sheet using our custom file. Be sure to save the design to your personal avery.com account before printing.
3. Take the label and wrap it around the center of a small 5×5 piece of halloween themed scrapbook paper.
4. Wrap the labeled paper around the candy bar and secure along the backside with double sided tape.
Cheers to a Halloween filled with punny fun and easy candy love.
The post is sponsored by Avery.
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).