Setting a pretty party table is simple with a balloon chandelier above. The air filled decor piece is an pretty way to make a temporary party table feel more permanent. The colors above the table make even the simplest set-up feel wildly festive. I have a birthday coming up soon and I would just love to wake up to a scene like this.
To make the balloon chandelier you will need:
- 5” Balloons
- 24” Hoola Hoop
- 16” Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Clear String
- Using the tape, start wrapping the festoon around the hoops.
- After blowing up the balloons, use the string to tie them a few inches apart. If you have trouble you can always use a hot glue gun to attach them.
- Tape down the string of balloons to the hoop and start wrapping until you have it completely covered, you can always add more balloons and string, just repeat the process.
- When balloons are attached, use the string to tie the smaller hoop to the larger, and use command strips to attach the entire piece to the ceiling.
Hang the fun balloon chandelier above any table for an instant party!
(Styling & Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Alyson Lott).