With every wedding comes diamonds. From the moment you say… Hell Yes! diamonds become a fun part of the process and a great jumping off point for showering the bride with something she’ll remember forever.
I am excited to share this Hell YES! party pack from Makr. It’s a bridal shower in a box – perfect for busy bridesmaids. I crafted a ginormous diamond cake topper to go along with the party set.
Playing with the sizing of diamonds can make for a show stopping shower scene. I love the injection of the huge diamond cake topper with the simple and small diamond ring tattoos. It is so much fun.
Large. Small. Really anyway you cut it, showering the bride in diamonds is an easy win.
To make the ginormous diamond cake topper you will need:
- A crochet hoop, or craft hoop
- Printable diamond cake topper
- Black sharpie
Diamond Cake Topper
- Start by printing out the diamond template onto colored paper. Cut along the outer lines.
- Use a black sharpie to fill in the diamond texture along the inside lines, creating a custom cut look.
- Fold the diamond in half and glue to the embroidery hoop.
Make a couple diamonds for the center cake, or make one to top each guests cupcake. The great thing about getting a party kit is that it includes everything else you need. No more pre-party stress!
Say Hell Yes! to the best shower ever with this easy to create diamond party look.
This Wedding Wednesday post is done in partnership with makr.
(Photography ©A Subtle Revelry by Erin Holland).