Inside: Printable Back to School Tattoos.
All the back to school feelings are officially buzzing around our home these days. The kids are starting back next week. I am as excited but I am also a little sad… that’s always how it goes. I am excited that we can regain order around here and the fact that my kids get to experience another year of adventure and learning, while they are excited for best friends and back to school shopping! Whether a new school year thrills you or makes you want to run for cover – these back to school tattoos will lend a dose of funky fun to the first day.
Fun with Printable Tattoos
These back to school tattoos are a great way to dress up an arm, a book cover, or even a locker! It’s sometimes the smallest details that can change a school morning completely. Pulling out this sheet of tattoos is bound to make everyone’s day that much better. Plus they make a great ice breaker when it comes to meeting new friends!
Printable Back to School Tattoos
To make these printable back to school tattoos you will just need a few supplies:
Now making these are SUPER simple and you can let your creativity flow. Here is how to make these printable back to school tattoos:
1. Download the back to school tattoo pdf right here.
2. Print onto tattoo paper and cut out the designs.
3. Adhere to the skin for the first day that will be filled with kicks and giggles.
A Few Helpful Tattoo Tips
Like I said before these printable back to school tattoos are SUPER easy, but here a few helpful tips to make your DIY process go so much smoother!
- Make sure the area of skin you applying too is clean and dry!
- To remove these temporary tattoos, I like to use simple dial soap. It’s gentle on the skin and works greats!
- Silhouette brand tattoo paper is one of my favorites to use. It prints great and wears wonderfully!
More Back to School DIY’s
These printable back to school tattoos are one of our favorite school diys but here are a few more fun projects!
- Nothing says Welcome Back to School like these Mini Apple Cakes!
- Here are a couple of my favorite back to school lunch ideas!
- Blow your back to school outfit out of this world with these DIY Galaxy Shoes.
PS. These printable back to school tattoos will be a great addition to a back to school schultute.
(Graphic Design and photography @A Subtle Revelry by Marie Laure).